Aladin users mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Aladin] Question on Hipsgen-cat.jar

  • From: Ken EBISAWA < >
  • To: Thomas Boch < >
  • Cc: , François-Xavier Pineau < >
  • Subject: Re: [Aladin] Question on Hipsgen-cat.jar
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 05:11:33 +0900

Thomas,

All right, I understand you will be updating Aladin-lite and Hipsgen-cat,
meanwhile,
we will have to use ucd="pos.eq.dec;meta.main” workaround. This is OK for us.
We are making new Hips catalogs, and make them available from JUDO2.

Please let me know when you update Aladin-lite and/or Hipsgen-cat.

Regards,

Ken

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page