Aladin users mailing list

Text archives Help

[Aladin] HTTPS for Aladin images

  • From: Sebastián García Rojas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Aladin] HTTPS for Aladin images
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 13:26:49 -0300

Hi!

I'm Aladin Lite on my HTTPS site, and I'm getting a lot of "Mixed Content" warnings in the console. Many users started reporting that the map doesn't show at all in their browsers (because the browser is preventing the "insecure" image resource from being loaded onto the secure page).

Are you planning to fix this so the library can be loaded in HTTPS sites?

FYI, there are two 100% blocked resources, not images:

And there are many warnings about images that should be served through HTTPS, but they are not blocked at the time.

My guess is that if you can at least make the non-image files load through HTTPS we'd fix this issue and users would be able to see the map on HTTPS pages. If you could make both the non-image and image files load through HTTPS it would be terrific.

Thanks,

- Sebastian

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of page