Aladin users mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Aladin] HTTPS for Aladin images

  • From: Pierre Fernique < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Aladin] HTTPS for Aladin images
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 08:21:18 +0200

Hi Sebastián,

We are porting our servers to HTTPS. A part of our servers are already ready. But for Aladin Lite, we need to move most of them for avoiding mixed content. And it is not yet the case.
However you can already access to all HiPS surveys provided by CDS by using this HTTPS server => https://alaskybis.unistra.fr
ex: https://alaskybis.unistra.fr/DSS/DSSColor/properties
We hope that all our required servers will support https in the middle of 2017.

Best regards
Pierre Fernique